Monday, February 11, 2013

L.A Colors- Atomic

As-Salaam Alaikum,
I've been on the hunt for perfect teal cyan color for a while now. I spotted L.A Colors Atomic in Dollar General and grabbed it. It looked perfect in the store, right amount of green and right amount of blue. But when I got home the color was off, not the color I was looking for at all.
 

Don't get me wrong, it's a very pretty teal, but leaning more on green side and I wanted more blue. The color pay off is wonderful though, 3 coats and it's quite opaque. Especially with it being semi jelly like. Oh and it glows under black light, I have not tested that out but I'll take their word for it. I mean for $1 you get a great polish that glows. You can't beat that.
I decided to mix things up a notch and add a matte top coat and  and some polka dots on the accent nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment