Thursday, December 20, 2012

Revlon: Whimsical

Since I'm fairly new to the nail game, I only heard about Whimsical about a month ago, and I've been on the hunt ever since. After searching and searching found it at Albertsons on sale for $2.50. So that made me extremely happy.

Whimsical is a very sheer cream glitter. Almost like a jelly sandwich mani without the use of two polishes. Very soft, airy, light feminine shade. I defiantly see why it's called 'Whimsical'. It is just that.

Revlon Whimsical, 3 Coats  I 


I also tried pairing it up with two polishes, SinfulColors Morning Star, and China Glaze Sea Spray. I found the Sea Spray made a perfect match. Paired with Whimsical, it looked very true to the bottle color.  But I liked the look of Morning Star because of the bluer tint as opposed the more greyish green tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment